Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
Most, delicious, FULL of flavor - so good you won't know you're even eating something that has zucchini in it, let alone NO butter.
- 1 medium zucchini- shredded/grated
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-5 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a bowl combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the sugar, egg, vanilla, coconut oil, and zucchini. (Add more/less coconut oil based on moisture)
4. Add flour mixture to the zucchini mixture, gently stirring until probably combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Divide batter into lined muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
I hope that you guys enjoy these! Let me know what you think in the comments =)