Cacao Collagen Energy Balls
Anything with chocolate - you can usually count me in for...
I always tend to crave it in the afternoon- like a mid-day pick me up, ya know? So instead I've been snacking on these delicious, easy and nutrient packed energy balls!
What You Need:
3/4 cup pitted Dates
1/2 cup Dark chocolate/cacao nibs
1/2 cup Walnuts
1/4 cup Vital proteins collagen peptides
3 tbsp Vital proteins sports greens
1/2 tsp Chia seeds
3/4 cup Almond butter (or any other but butter)
Unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch sea salt
- Melt dark chocolate or cacao nibs
- All all items to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Roll into indivual balls and roll in coconut flakes.
- If desired drizzle with warm chocolate and/or almond butter.
- Refrigerate to keep firm.
Did you make these? Let me know how they come out in the comments below!